Patriotic Chalk Art

A quick peek at our Patriotic Chalk Art sign for the festive lighted chalkboard easel ....




This started with a Silhouette Cameo cut file (link below) cut from Contact paper to use as a stencil, then filled in with colored chalk markers ... the same process used for the Father's Day Chalk Art and "It's a Good Day to Have a Good Day" chalkboard signs.  




I drew in a few freehand stars and side borders (lines and dots) to fill in blank space.




The colored chalk markers were really fun to use and the colors are bright.  These are the ones I used for this project:


Chalk Markers


The Silhouette cut file below can be found HERE:




 
Wishing you a Happy Fourth of July!
 







Your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to your thoughts and ideas!  I try to respond to comments via email as soon as I can. If your email address isn't available, I will comment here. Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so festive! I have some chalk markers too and they're fun to use. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Chalk markers are so super easy to use ... compared to chalk (at least for me). And, the colors are so bright, too! Happy Fourth!

      Delete